Hi there! I’m glad you stopped by. I’m Caitlyn, a twenty-something who just moved to a big city (Baltimore!) and works in a cubicle. See this page for how I ended up here.
- Works in social media
- Doesn’t know how to cook
- Is fluent in sarcasm and shouldn’t be taken too seriously.
- Is trying to domesticate herself
- Enjoys being a salaried professional, but spends all of said salary trying to look the part of salaried professional.
- Is a scholar in Real Housewives
- Hates driving. A lot. Hooray for walking lots of places!
- Loves to read
- Is trying to lose 10-15 pounds and navigate how to eat healthier
- Can’t ever get out of bed
- Never wears matching socks due to my dryers vigorous appetite for just one half of each pair I own.
- Is single, despite her mom and sister’s constant nagging and questioning.
- Can’t write About Me pages
For even more, here’s a day-in-the-life post.
I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment or e-mail me at cityandthecubicleATgmailDOTcom
Pinterest: Why I have 700 recipes pinned when I can’t boil water is beyond me. Wishful thinking, I guess.